- January 18th 2018 09:32 PM - Our prayers and condolences go out to Becky Dyer and her family as they lay Frank to rest this morning.... more
- December 24th 2017 08:55 PM - Children singing "Happy Birthday" to baby Jesus at the candlelight service at Middle River tonight. more
- December 21st 2017 03:02 PM - Children's Christmas program today at Middle River Friends. Christmas story depicting manger scene with shepherds, angels, wisemen, Mary, Joseph and... more
- December 20th 2017 01:55 PM - Christmas Eve Candlelight Service for the community at 6:00 pm on Sunday, December 24th. All children attending will receive a... more
- December 15th 2017 08:37 PM - We're going Christmas Caroling (snow or no) on Sunday 12/17 at 4:00 pm. We will carpool, then meet back at... more
- December 12th 2017 07:13 PM - Join us at 9:00 am Sunday for worship and the CE Christmas Program. Little angels, shepherds, Mary, Joseph, and wise... more
- December 3rd 2017 05:13 PM - Dedication and memorial service more
- November 30th 2017 02:51 PM - Sunday, December 3, 10:30 am at Middle River Friends, we will dedicate the Jim and Nadine Goodhue Memorial Picnic Shelter.... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."