- February 16th 2018 05:18 PM - Congratulations to our pastor, Dr. Randall Nichols. He has successfully completed his dissertation oral defense for the Doctor of Ministry... more
- February 13th 2018 01:36 PM - Very nice thank you dinner from Pastor Randy and Denise to our church for time off for his sabbatical. Was... more
- February 9th 2018 09:42 AM - On Sunday, February 11, Randy and Denise are providing Sunday Dinner at 11:45 am to thank the congregation for their... more
- February 7th 2018 11:58 AM - Due to forecast of snow and cold, plus a number being ill, we have decided to cancel Sojourners for Thursday,... more
- January 28th 2018 11:59 AM - We will have a community choir to sing a Cantata for the Community Good Friday services at Middle River Friends... more
- January 26th 2018 02:05 PM - Services for Kenny Underwood will be on Friday, February 16 at Middle River Friends Church. Visitation will be from 10:00... more
- January 24th 2018 12:14 PM - We are sad to let you know that Kenneth Allen Underwood went home from the hospital yesterday and died early... more
- January 18th 2018 09:32 PM - Our prayers and condolences go out to Becky Dyer and her family as they lay Frank to rest this morning.... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."