- September 14th 2017 01:50 PM - The Iowa Yearly Meeting Christian Social Concerns committee desires to help connect the local churches of the yearly meeting to... more
- September 14th 2017 01:42 PM - Quaker Men-Friends Response Team Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsrt/ The Friends Response Team Facebook page has been renamed QuakerMen-Friends Response Team. This... more
- September 14th 2017 01:36 PM - October is Pastor Appreciation Month which is set aside to show extra appreciation for our pastors. Focus on the Family... more
- September 14th 2017 01:20 PM - "How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom... more
- August 31st 2017 05:57 PM - FREE COMMUNITY BREAKFAST, Saturday, September 2, 8-9:30 am. Serving egg casserole, bagel bites, fruit and beverages. Come on out to... more
- August 23rd 2017 03:22 PM - You all are invited to an ice cream fundraiser for Grace Crowell's Family on Saturday, August 26th from 5:00 pm... more
- August 19th 2017 02:40 PM - “Praise be to the Lord, for He has heard my cry for mercy, The Lord is my strength and my... more
- August 13th 2017 04:06 PM - Dear Friends, We are sad to let you know that Nadine Goodhue passed away peacefully this afternoon at Mercy Hospital... more
- August 11th 2017 11:10 AM - Services for Nadine Goodhue: Visitation: Monday, 4:00 to 7:00 PM at Middle River Friends Church Funeral: Tuesday, 10:30 AM at... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."