- October 13th 2017 05:31 AM - We had a wonderful potato bar luncheon at Sojourners today. John brought angel food cake for dessert. Bette gave an... more
- September 29th 2017 05:30 PM - Join us Sunday morning when we will have a special open worship service. See you at 9:00 am. more
- September 14th 2017 01:50 PM - The Iowa Yearly Meeting Christian Social Concerns committee desires to help connect the local churches of the yearly meeting to... more
- September 14th 2017 01:42 PM - Quaker Men-Friends Response Team Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsrt/ The Friends Response Team Facebook page has been renamed QuakerMen-Friends Response Team. This... more
- September 14th 2017 01:36 PM - October is Pastor Appreciation Month which is set aside to show extra appreciation for our pastors. Focus on the Family... more
- September 14th 2017 01:20 PM - "How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."