- December 15th 2017 08:37 PM - We're going Christmas Caroling (snow or no) on Sunday 12/17 at 4:00 pm. We will carpool, then meet back at... more
- December 12th 2017 07:13 PM - Join us at 9:00 am Sunday for worship and the CE Christmas Program. Little angels, shepherds, Mary, Joseph, and wise... more
- December 3rd 2017 05:13 PM - Dedication and memorial service more
- November 30th 2017 02:51 PM - Sunday, December 3, 10:30 am at Middle River Friends, we will dedicate the Jim and Nadine Goodhue Memorial Picnic Shelter.... more
- November 29th 2017 09:16 PM - We are happy to announce that we went over and above our $500 goal for a Thanksgiving offering for our... more
- November 29th 2017 02:24 PM - FREE COMMUNITY BREAKFAST, Saturday, December 2, 8-9:30 am. Serving stuffed french toast, fruit and beverages. Come on out to Middle... more
- November 21st 2017 07:57 AM - Thank you to the generosity of those at church on Sunday, we are about half way to our goal of... more
- November 16th 2017 10:08 PM - 2017 Thanksgiving Offering for Cuba Cuban Quakers are busy constructing buildings and transforming buildings for their growing ministries. Iowa Yearly... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."