- August 13th 2017 04:06 PM - Dear Friends, We are sad to let you know that Nadine Goodhue passed away peacefully this afternoon at Mercy Hospital... more
- August 11th 2017 11:10 AM - Services for Nadine Goodhue: Visitation: Monday, 4:00 to 7:00 PM at Middle River Friends Church Funeral: Tuesday, 10:30 AM at... more
- August 10th 2017 10:15 AM - “Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but... more
- August 4th 2017 12:37 PM - "Because of all that God has done, we now have a new perspective. We used to show regard for people... more
- August 2nd 2017 11:23 AM - Our planned Drive-In Movie Night is cancelled for Friday, August 4. Valle Theater has changed the movie line up for... more
- July 28th 2017 07:40 PM - Sammy Latoole, Director of Samburu Friends Mission, will be with us at our Sunday morning worship on July 30. We... more
- July 26th 2017 07:40 PM - “ Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind... more
- July 20th 2017 08:02 AM - Terri Simmons from Hope Ministries will be our guest speaker this Sunday, bringing a message about serving the homeless in... more
- July 11th 2017 01:05 PM - Getting excited for VBS this week. Decorating and learning new songs today. Going to be fun! CAMP OUT, Getting S'more... more
- July 7th 2017 03:35 PM - MRF Family, We have makings left over from the 4th of July Pancake Breakfast, so we will be serving a... more
Read More On Facebook
Read More Without Facebook Account
Welcome to our Church!
We are a Bible-based, Christian Community where individuals can grow and mature spiritually. This meeting is a place for encouraging, equipping and empowering people – where hearts are opened, minds made pure, and hands become instruments of God's love in the community.
Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." – Ephesians 4:15-16 (NIV)
We are Spirit drawn and led, Biblically informed disciples of Jesus Christ. Our faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior is visible in our lives and is in unity with the teachings of Christian truth as held by Friends. (Friends Discipline)
Click for more about our beliefs »
John 15:12-14: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command."