Our mission is to lead people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- February 16th 2018 05:18 PM - Congratulations to our pastor, Dr. Randall Nichols. He has successfully completed his dissertation oral defense for the Doctor of Ministry in Leadership and Spiritual Formation at Portland Seminary of George Fox University. Graduation is April 27th. Sharing his joy in this great accomplishment.
- February 13th 2018 01:36 PM - Very nice thank you dinner from Pastor Randy and Denise to our church for time off for his sabbatical. Was a great day to celebrate with church family.
- February 9th 2018 09:42 AM - On Sunday, February 11, Randy and Denise are providing Sunday Dinner at 11:45 am to thank the congregation for their support during Randy’s sabbatical. Our regular Monthly Meeting will follow at approximately 12:15 pm.
- February 7th 2018 11:58 AM - Due to forecast of snow and cold, plus a number being ill, we have decided to cancel Sojourners for Thursday, 02/08. Stay home, keep warm, and stay safe. Hope the weather cooperates and we can see everyone on Sunday.
- January 28th 2018 11:59 AM - We will have a community choir to sing a Cantata for the Community Good Friday services at Middle River Friends this year. If you would like to be a part of the choir, come to Middle River on Sunday, February 18, at 3:00 pm for our introduction to the Cantata and our first practice.
- January 26th 2018 02:05 PM - Services for Kenny Underwood will be on Friday, February 16 at Middle River Friends Church. Visitation will be from 10:00 am – 11:00 am. The memorial service will be at 11:00 am. Please continue to hold Mickie, Penny, Jim and their family in your prayers.
- January 24th 2018 12:14 PM - We are sad to let you know that Kenneth Allen Underwood went home from the hospital yesterday and died early this morning, losing his bout with cancer. Please pray for his wife Mickie and in-laws Jim and Penny Shenk and extended family. We will let you know when arrangements are finalized that you may be able to join in a celebration of Kenny’s life. Also, Kathy Spratt’s mother-in-law, Barbara, died on Monday. Ken and Kathy will be traveling to Chicago for her services. Please pray for Ken and Kathy at this time of their loss. Thank you in being faithful to pray for our friends in their time of need. God bless.
- January 18th 2018 09:32 PM - Our prayers and condolences go out to Becky Dyer and her family as they lay Frank to rest this morning. He has lost his long battle with lymphoma. It is sad to let him go from this earth, but also joyous to celebrate because he joins his heavenly family. He will be missed.
- December 24th 2017 08:55 PM - Children singing "Happy Birthday" to baby Jesus at the candlelight service at Middle River tonight.
- December 21st 2017 03:02 PM - Children's Christmas program today at Middle River Friends. Christmas story depicting manger scene with shepherds, angels, wisemen, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. Inspiration for all of us.
- December 20th 2017 01:55 PM - Christmas Eve Candlelight Service for the community at 6:00 pm on Sunday, December 24th. All children attending will receive a special gift bag to take home after this meaningful service.
- December 15th 2017 08:37 PM - We're going Christmas Caroling (snow or no) on Sunday 12/17 at 4:00 pm. We will carpool, then meet back at church for chili/soup supper. Join us for an afternoon/evening of fun!
- December 12th 2017 07:13 PM - Join us at 9:00 am Sunday for worship and the CE Christmas Program. Little angels, shepherds, Mary, Joseph, and wise men will be our very special guests. Christmas carols and Christmas readings along with lighting Advent Candles help prepare us to celebrate our Savior's birth.
- December 3rd 2017 05:13 PM - Dedication and memorial service
- November 30th 2017 02:51 PM - Sunday, December 3, 10:30 am at Middle River Friends, we will dedicate the Jim and Nadine Goodhue Memorial Picnic Shelter. We hope you can join us for this special occasion. After gathering at the shelter newly constructed on the south side of our church building parking lot, we will come into the Fellowship Hall for a time of visiting and CAKE! See you there!!
- November 29th 2017 09:16 PM - We are happy to announce that we went over and above our $500 goal for a Thanksgiving offering for our Cuba missionary. God returns many blessings to the givers of these gifts.